Final Fantasy VII Remake or FF7 Remake for short has many different collectibles within the game, including; Materia, Armor, Weapons, Music, Music Discs and more!
Collecting certain ones will also unlock trophies and achievements such as the Music or Music Discs, getting all of these will unlock the following trophies achievements
For this page we will be covering the different collectibles that are found within Chapter 16 – The Belly of the Beast. The Belly of the Beast has a total of 13 different collectibles in total.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that this page will only be showing the collectibles that are found outside of town and around town. Anything that can be bought from a town store will not be included in this page, it is done with the intention of presuming people will automatically look at shops to begin with and these collectibles are not exactly hard to find as they are already purchasable to begin with. (This is regarding the video, the page itself will include this. Just in case people are indeed interested).
I will however include any Music and Music Discs that can be bought from shops as these are the ones that grant the trophies and achievements.
0:00 – 0:24 : Hi Potions
0:24 – 0:41 : Turbo Ether
0:41 – 1:00 : Molotov Cocktail
1:00 – 1:19 : Mega Potions
1:19 – 1:38 : Moogle Medal
1:38 – 3:36 : Purple Rain & 2000Gil
3:36 – 4:03 : Iron Maiden
4:03 – 4:27 : 3000Gil
4:27 – 5:03 : Scarlet Theme (Music CD)
5:03 – 7:15 : HP Up Materia
7:15 – 7:52 : Antidotes & Celeris
7:52 – : Remedies
Related Guides / Links:
- (FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- (FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake – Guides Playlist (Written)
- (FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake – Game Review
- Return To Monkey Island – How To Escape The Ship’s Hold (LeChuck’s Crew) Guide - 27th September 2022
- Return To Monkey Island – Super Swabbie (Swabbed The Hold) Trophy Achievement Guide - 27th September 2022
- Return To Monkey Island – How To Get The Eyepatch (LeChuck’s Crew) Guide - 27th September 2022