This page is dedicated to bringing a complete walkthrough guide to (FNAF) Five Nights At Freddy’s: Security Breach, and more specifically the Rehearsal Space mission.
This walkthrough will guide players on how to complete the various missions, objectives, and any hidden collectibles and secrets.
PREVIOUS MISSION: Lost and Found
FIND A BACKSTAGE PASS IN THE REHEARSAL ROOM
- Now before we go and explore the next area there is one more collectible that we can find in here. Switch the flashlight on and you should notice a small ramp next to Freddy, follow this to reach the (Frozen Roxy Treat)
- Okay let us proceed by heading through the Backstage Staff Only door, save and recharge if you need to.
- Follow this next room around and through the following door, Roxy will be patrolling the area.
- Our goal is to head to the north west section of the area in order to follow a rather long corridor filled with security bots.
- When you reach a blockade in the path there should be a door on the right, head inside to find the (El Chip Pinata) collectible
- Continue along the corridor, making sure not to get detected along the way
- There will be another collectible inside the final blue door room, just before you reach the large red doors (Glam Chica Figure)
- Head through the double red doors and we will now be in the rehearsal area.
- There will be a Flashlight Battery Upgrade inside the first door on the left
- Continue through the following door to reach the staging area, to the left of this area will be a Understudy collectible
- Inside the gift box sitting on the nearby stairs is the Backstage Pass which is required to progress the story
NEXT MISSION: Backstage