The Still Water’s Flow is one of the many World Quests that can be unlocked within the 2.4 Genshin Impact update, Enkanomiya. It becomes available after successfully completing The Moon-Bathed Deep.
Our first mission objective is to speak to Tsuyuko
TALK TO TSUYUKO
- In order to begin this quest you will need to speak with Tsuyuko, who can be found by the Sangonomiya Shrine.
- From there we will need to speak with Tsukyuko at the altar, just below your current position
- Our mission objective will then change to needing to find the Key Sigils (0/2)
KEY SIGIL LOCATIONS
- One of the Key Sigils can be found to the south east of the Sangonomiya Shrine. It is inside the waterfall cliff cave and surrounded by Fatui.
- The second Key Sigil can be found to the north of the Sangonomiya Shrine. It is on the cliff rocks near the Ruin machines.
(NOTE: Though the description says there are 5 you only need 2 of them to unlock this next section of the quest)
FOLLOW TSUYUKO’S INSTRUCTIONS AND ACTIVATE ALL THE ALTARS (0/2)
- After getting the required amount of Key Sigil return to Tsuyuko and we will now have to activate all of the altars (0/2)
- One of these altars can be found just north of Tsuyuko. Remember to use the Key Sigil on it in order for it to work.
- The final altar is up the hill a little bit from the last altar location.
- Report back to Tsuyuko
- Descend into the newly formed portal, into Enkanomiya. This will complete the quest.
The now-awakened Enkanomiya calls out to a hero. Beneath the still waters lies a new realm
The images known as Key Sigils originate from Enkanomiya, and there are a total of five of them. Just as one key fits one lock, each one of them can release the seal with a matching image. Collect them and use them well!
NEXT QUEST: The Entrance To Tokoyo
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS: