As you continue to explore the world of (GOW) God of War 2018 you will come across various collectibles, these usually include Odin’s Ravens, Nornir Chests, Legendary Chests, Artefacts and more!
Getting and collecting them all will reward you with the following trophies and achievements, Curator, Allfather Blinded, Death Happened Here and The Truth
(Please Note: A lot of these collectibles cannot be collected until you have travelled far enough into the main story, this is because at the start you are lacking the necessary abilities and skills)
Below is a quick guide on how to find the collectibles on the Light Elf Outpost map, there is a total of 4 collectibles to be found
- COLLECTIBLE: Hidden Chamber
- GUIDE: Dock at the Light Elf Outpost, and the hidden chamber will be to the right. Inside the chamber will be a treasure chest containing x1 Solid Svartalfheim Steel and x3 World Serpent Scale
- COLLECTIBLE: Nornir Chest
- From the last collectible, turn around to see a wooden barricade.
- Smash through the barricade in order to reveal a light crystal
- Use Atreus to form a bridge from this light crystal, this will give you a path to the Nornir chest itself
- However, as with most Nornir chests you will need to destroy 3 seals, lets find them!
- Continue on over the gap and at the chain turn around, you should be able to spot the first seal sitting on the wall here
- Use the chain to reach the lower ground, climb up the next wall
- Here open the gate and we will now have a shortcut back to the Nornir chest.
- Drop back down to the ground floor once again, if you continue on towards the small treasure chest you should notice another wooden barricade. Smash this to reveal another light crystal
- Have Atreus form a bridge using this light crystal.
- Staying on the ground floor, next to the climbable wall will be another wooden barricade. Destroy this.
- You will now notice a light crystal that you can carry, first though be sure to open the gate next to it.
- Carry this light crystal up the bridge and past the Nornir chest, head across the other newly formed bridge from earlier
- Take the crystal down the hill on the right and place it into the socket here.
- Now before making a bridge out of the light crystal, look down and to the right in order to find the second seal
- Now form a bridge out of the light crystal and then cross it and jump the gap
- Next to the chain will be the final seal, it sits on the wall
- In order to return back to the Nornir chest you will need to use the chain to lower yourself to the ground floor, from there open the gate and you should then be in familiar territory.
- COLLECTIBLE: Legendary Chest
- Head back up the chain that sat next to the final seal and climb the wall here.
- Up here head left and look down to find a light crystal, use Atreus to form a bridge.
- Continue along the path until you come across a ledge, climb it
- Open the gate and you will arrive at the Legendary Chest.
- COLLECTIBLE: Realm Tear
- From the last collectible, turn right and look down in order to find a light crystal. Use Atreus to form a bridge and then cross it
- Head across the next light bridge in order to find a light crystal that you can carry
- Carry this crystal to the Legendary Chest area and place it into the socket here, light it up using Atreus
- Now look up and to the right to find a light crystal torch, light this up too.
- Followed then by the light crystal torch to the left.
- The Realm Tear will then appear
- God Of War (2018) – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- God Of War (2018) – Guides Playlist (Written)
- God Of War (2018) – Our Game Review
- Valkyrie Elysium – Mother’s Ring (Subquest) Guide - 1st October 2022
- Valkyrie Elysium – List Of All Optional Sub Quests Guide - 1st October 2022
- Two Point Hospital – We Become Hospital Administrator In This Game Review - 1st October 2022