As you continue to explore the world of (GOW) God of War 2018 you will come across various collectibles, these usually include Odin’s Ravens, Nornir Chests, Legendary Chests, Artefacts and more!
Getting and collecting them all will reward you with the following trophies and achievements, Curator, Allfather Blinded, Death Happened Here and The Truth
(Please Note: A lot of these collectibles cannot be collected until you have travelled far enough into the main story, this is because at the start you are lacking the necessary abilities and skills)
Below is a quick guide on how to find the collectibles on the Lookout Tower map, there is a total of 3 collectibles to be found
- COLLECTIBLE: Odin’s Raven
- GUIDE: Dock at the Lookout Tower and then look left to see a rotating mechanism next to a set of spikes on the wall, aim your Axe at this mechanism and hit it to remove the spikes. Climb the wall
- At the top of the wall you will see yet another set of spikes, again target the rotating mechanism to get rid of them
- Jump the gap and climb the next wall
- Once at the top, look up to see the raven flying around
- COLLECTIBLE: Artefact (Abandon Ship)
- From the last collectible, hop down to the platform below.
- Look up to see a wooden board with a yellow mark on it, aim your Axe at this to lower the nearby spikes
- The collectible sits next to the fallen warrior here
- COLLECTIBLE: Nornir Chest
- GUIDE: As with any Nornir door or chest you are going to have to destroy 3 seals in order to reap your rewards!
- SEAL 1: This is to the left of the Nornir chest
- SEAL 2: This is hidden behind some spikes, use the nearby wooden board with the yellow mark on it to lower the spikes
- SEAL 3: This one is to the right of the last one. It sits amongst the water.
- Aim your Axe and hit all 3 seals in order to unlock the nearby chest.