Ikebana is one of the many trophies and achievements that you can unlock within Heaven Dust II, it requires you to find and use two fake flowers.
These flowers are located throughout the game and basically look like purple flowers. We need to collect two of them and use them both. After you have managed to find a fake flower you will then need to place them inside a vase, this is basically how you ‘use them’
Below is a simple guide on where to find them…
#1 – FAKE FLOWER
- You can find this first purple flower to the east of the Underground Tomb.
#2 – FAKE FLOWER
- To the north east of the Old Building H there will be an electrical pool, the flower can be found here.
#1 – VASE LOCATION
- Head to the Medical Department and continue on into the next room. In here there will be a vase, use the fake flower and place the flower into the vase.
#2 – VASE LOCATION
- Head to the room east of the Storage, there will be a generator in here that you can activate and obtain the Enhanced Magazine.
- However, if you head to the room at the back you will then find this final vase location.