Lightning In A Bottle is one of the many available optional side missions. It can be found and collected whilst on the planet Ajan Kloss.
This mission will involve fixing a power source
QUEST: Lightning In A Bottle
LOCATION: Ajan Kloss – Resistance Camp (Control Center)
QUEST GIVER: Klaud
Head to the Resistance Camp over on Ajan Kloss and speak with Klaud and we will learn that he has a plan involving a powerful power source.
We now need to make our way over to the Sith Citadel over on Exegol and speak with Klaud once again, you can find him at the Landing Pad.
Klaud will now show us his new device. Unfortunately this device is currently unable to work and that he needs our help to fix it.
In order to fix it we will have to push the device in to the correct spot, where lightning will be able to affect it. We can do this by looking out for the red marking on the floor, this will indicate where the lightning will strike next. Push this device into those spots. By doing this we will be collecting lightning energy.
Once the device has reached enough power we can then inform Klaud. We will now need to transport this device back to Ajan Kloss.
On our way to Ajan Kloss we will, perhaps to no real surprise, end up getting stopped by a bunch of Bounty Hunters. Take them out.
When we arrive back at Ajan Kloss proceed to speak with Klaud to complete the mission.
Klaud will now be available to unlock for 100,000 Studs
- Speak to Klaud on Exegol
- Gather lightning energy with Klaud’s device
- Inform Klaud that his device is charged and ready.
- Safely transport the batteries back to Ajan Kloss
- Speak to Klaud on Ajan Kloss
- League Of Legends – The Unliving Wraith ‘Viego’ Gets A New 1:6 Scale Collectible Statue - 26th September 2022
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Shadows And Bows (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 26th September 2022
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Hangin’ With Mickey (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 25th September 2022