The Healing Power Of Crystals is one of the many available optional side missions. It can be found and collected whilst on the planet Hoth.
This mission will involve obtaining a healing crystal
QUEST: The Healing Power Of Crystals
LOCATION: Hoth – Echo Base (Base Medical Bay)
QUEST GIVER: Rebel Doctor
Head to the Medical Bay over on Hoth and speak with the Rebel Doctor to learn more about the mission.
It seems that the Rebel Doctor has got word about a potential healing crystal known as a rhodochrosite. This, of course, will help greatly when it comes to working in a Medical Bay and working as a doctor. So the Rebel Doctor will now task us with getting this crystal, or at least deposits of it.
Apparently the crystal can be found over on the planet Crait, so let us go there to begin our search!
Head to the Crait Outpost and you should be able to find quite a bit of this rhodochrosite.
The rhodochrosite is basically a red crystal that you can find on the ground as well as on the wall. In order to collect it you will have to break it. We need a total of 10 deposits altogether
Once you have all of the necessary rhodochrosite we can then report back to the Rebel Doctor to complete the mission.
The Rebel Friend will now be available to unlock for 200,000 Studs
- Gather rich deposits of rhodochrosite from the walls of the Crait Outpost
- Deliver the rhodochrosite to the Rebel Doctor in Echo Base
- Hogwarts Legacy – A Friend In Deed (Side Quest) - 8th February 2023
- Hogwarts Legacy – Follow The Butterflies (Side Quest) - 8th February 2023
- Hogwarts Legacy – A Demanding Delivery (Side Quest) - 8th February 2023