As you continue your adventures through the world and checking off the different story quests, you will eventually come across a quest where you will need to find Nergigante evidence / tracks.
These Nergigante evidence / tracks will be marked as ??? and be blue on the floor, when you find them they will add to your total amount of needed tracks that you must find.
Please note though that the locations can actually be rather random. However, the tracks do indeed spawn in the areas found in the guide below.
What actually happens is that if the tracks are not where they should be for you then chances are they are not going to be in that area at all.
Thus to solve this you will need to leave the area completely, then return until they do spawn where they should be. Keep doing this until you have enough to progress the story.
Related Guides / Links:
- (MHW) Monster Hunter World – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- (MHW) Monster Hunter World – Guides Playlist (Written)
- (MHW) Monster Hunter World – Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – How To Unlock Muspelheim Realm (The Crucible) - 28th November 2022
- Batman Arkham Knight – Kidnap Crash Site Investigation (Rescue Oracle) - 28th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022