The Life In The Sands is one of the many different side quests that you can find and complete within NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 Remake 2021
There is a total of 70 different side quests in total and they can be found in various different regions as well as sections of the game.
The Life In The Sands side quest involves crossbreeding seeds to make Pink Moonflower Seeds
- SIDE QUEST: Life In The Sands
- REGION: Facade
- STORY SECTION: Second Section
- CLIENT: Masked Person
- REWARDS: 10000 Gold
- Whilst in Facade speak to the Masked Person who is standing next to the red Postbox
- You will learn that the Masked Person dreams of creating some beautiful gardens for the desert using flower seeds
- We now need to collect x10 pink moonflower seeds
- Now head to the Seafront Grocer it is here that you can purchase the following;
- RED MOONFLOWER SEED – 120G
- GOLD MOONFLOWER SEED – 120G
- BLUE MOONFLOWER SEED – 120G
- Get about 30 of each different seed to really make sure you have enough of them
- Anyway with the different coloured seeds we now need to plant them in the Library garden
- HOWEVER… it is important to note that when planting them you can only plant the Blue and Gold seeds and they need to be planted alternatively. For example plant the Blue one first, then a Gold seed then a Blue, Gold, Blue etc… Also, try planting them in a horizontal line
- Now you will need to wait 24 whole hours and to make matters worse that is a whole 24 REAL LIFE hours, yeah a lot of waiting involved
- You mainly want the plants to die and once they are indeed dead you can begin harvesting them.
- After harvesting and if done correctly you will get the Indigo Seed
- After you are done harvesting for Indigo Seed you can now plant both the Red Moonflower and the Indigo Seeds, again alternatively. For example plant a Red Moonflower first followed by an Indigo Seed, Red Moonflower, Indigo Seed, Red Moonflower, Indigo Seed etc.. Just like before and in a horizontal line too
- Yeah you guessed it as well as planting them in the exact same way, you also need to wait a full 24 REAL LIFE HOURS sheesh..
- Okay, the flowers should now be dead and thus that means it is time to harvest.
- If you managed to successfully pull all of that off correctly then you will finally receive the Pink Moonflower Seed FINALLY!
- NOTE: If need be you can get the Cultivator’s Handbook from the Village Florist for 5,000G or complete the A Return to Shopping side quest. This will help increase the garden space so you can plant more seeds
- FINALLY after a bit of seed crossbreeding we can give the Masked Person the Pink Moonflower Seed, so go ahead and do so