The Research Project is one of the many different side quests that you can find and complete within NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 Remake 2021
There is a total of 70 different side quests in total and they can be found in various different regions as well as sections of the game.
The Research Project side quest involves trying to find ways to restore Emil’s body
- SIDE QUEST: Research Project
- REGION: Wilderness
- STORY SECTION: Second Section
- CLIENT: Butler Sebastian
- REQUIREMENTS: Complete A Tale of the Study. Got the Key Fragment from Forest of Myth or Junk Heap
- After completing the side quest A Tale of the Study and acquiring the Key Fragment from Forest of Myth or Junk Heap, this side quest will then unlock!
- As with the previous side quest go ahead and speak to Butler Sebastian
- It would seem that Sebastian is trying to find ways to revert Emil’s body back to it’s previous original state, he also thinks that a clue to being able to do this may be hidden in the underground basement
- Head to the Manor Courtyard with the water fountain in order to uncover the underground basement
- Fight and smash your way through the various different rooms and floors until you reach a room with a small table with a note on it. This note apparently has a list of names and addresses on it. Employee List obtained
- Head to Seafront now to continue the quest. From the entrance exit to Seafront basically make a U-Turn up a set of nearby stairs to find a gate and a Resident.
- It seems that one of the Resident’s relatives used to work on weapon research, he will also come back with a letter which unfortunately no one can currently read
- Lets return back to Sebastian who will end up reading the letter for you