During your adventures through Solasta: Crown of the Magister you will come across a main quest known as ‘The Monastery‘.
This quest will involve collecting your next gem as well as a number of magical stone puzzles that will need solving. They often require players to click on one of these magical stones and they all need to be done in the correct order, usually this has to match a nearby pattern, doing so will often result in new pathways being unlocked.
Anyway below is a simple guide on how to complete all of these magical stone puzzles
NOTE: If you accidentally hit the wrong stone then the small glowing plate will reset the puzzle for you
MOON STONE PUZZLE 1
- Your first set of magical stone puzzles will come when the main objective changes to ‘Inspect The Structure‘
- Here you will notice a row of 3 stone pillars, these are the magical stones that we need to solve in order to continue our adventures..
- The game will now tell you to wait for the Moon before you can solve the puzzle, fair enough. In that case you can either click on the nearby bench or use the campfire
- After resting it should now be dark and thus the Moon has arrived and we can begin our puzzle solving!
- The solution to this first puzzle is; Middle, Right
- The door to the structure should then open and you can now advance the story..
MOON STONE PUZZLE 2
- The second set of moon puzzles comes after rescuing the Real Baron and when you are tasked with finding Kythaela’s belongings
- This time we do not need to rest and there are no benches nearby. However, unlike before we do have an additional magic stone to play with
- The solution to this puzzle is as follows; Far Left, Middle Right and Far Right
- The door should now open and you can once again proceed, you will find yourself at a Major Gate
MOON STONE PUZZLE 3
- The third and final magical stone puzzle will appear when the main objective changes to ‘Explore the Surroundings‘
- There will be a total of 6 magical stones for us to play with, plus we also need to wait until the Moon arrives once again. The only way to wait for the Moon this time around is to rest at the nearby bench, so go ahead and use it
- Now despite there being 6 magical stones for us to activate they are all in a group of 3, 3 one the left and 3 on the right. Each group will light up a section of the tower door.
- The correct solution to this one is as follows;
- LEFT GROUP SIDE; Middle, Right, Left, Middle
- RIGHT GROUP SIDE: Middle, Right, Left
- NOTE: It doesn’t matter what group you try to solve first as long as you get each puzzle right. You will also get attacked by Brood of Blood and Brood of Dread after successfully completing your first group of puzzles
- Once both the left and right group of stone puzzles have been solved the door should then open, you can now explore the tower
- INSPECT THE STRUCTURE
- Inspect the elvish structure near the Solastan building; it might be a magical puzzle of sorts
- WAIT FOR THE MOON
- Apparently, you need the moon to shine in order to use this magical device. Wait until then. You can rest or sit on the bench nearby to wait
- FIND KYTHAELA’S BELONGINGS
- Find Kythaela’s belongings in the basement
- EXPLORE THE SURROUNDINGS
- Explore the area around the hill to see if this is the place you are looking for
- FIND A WAY TO ENTER THE TOWER
- Activate the correct stones to open the tower doors