Just like with past Trails Of Cold Steel games, some enemies have the ability to rewards you with bonus added AP.
Though getting the actual AP is of course optional, if you are looking to get the highest score possible for each chapter you will need to try and get as much AP as possible. As AP accumulates as you continue through the chapter and depending on how much you accumulate counts towards the score you end up getting at the end of each chapter
AP are often obtained through completing side quests and of course facing certain boss fights.
One such boss is Crimson Roselia
- TASK: Defeat Crimson Roselia
- LOCATION: Saint-Gral (Phase 1)
- CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Trails Of Class VII
- DATE: 8/2 – Wednesday
- BONUS AP REWARD: 3 AP
- REQUIREMENT: Do NOT let any of your party members die
- As you come towards the end of Saint-Gral (Phase 1) you will encounter a fight against Crimson Roselia
- Thankfully Roselia isn’t that tough and her attacks barely do anything in terms of real damage
- I would recommend that you switch between both Wind Blade and Proud Warrior Brave Orders to help with delay and attack
- When Roselia’s health reaches the half way point that is when you need to worry. As she will then automatically use the Bewitching Red Moon attack, which can cause a lot of damage to your entire party
- So I basically used Proud Warrior as soon as the fight started and used CP attacks to deal quite a bit of damage.
- I then used Altina to keep the party as healed as possible and thus ready for the Bewitching Red Moon attack
- Keep EVERYONE alive in order to get the bonus 3 AP