The quest is available during Act/Chapter 1 – The Trails Of Class VII
It involves having to defeat a large monster found within the Forest.
- QUEST NAME: Isthmia Great Forest Monster
- CHAPTER/ACT: Chapter 1 – The Trails Of Class VII
- DATE: 8/7 – Monday
- LOCATION: Isthmia Great Forest
- TERM: S
- CLIENT: —
- This side quest is actually an automatic one and the first one available within the game
- When you explore the Isthmia Great Forest (Story Related) you will get stopped by a scene involving a giant floating monster
- Here you will also get tutorials on AP (Academic Points) and Thors Unity
- You will also learn that the monster we need to slay is known as Great Zan Su
- When you are ready proceed with the quest by running into the giant floater and lets begin the fight!
- For this fight I would recommend that you stack at least 5 BP in order to trigger the Ebon Crest Brave Order. This is mandatory because when Zan Su looses enough health it will Enhance and use it’s S-Craft which can kill your entire party. Ebon Crest should save you from this so use it as soon as the beat Enhances itself.
- Another tip for this fight is when the Great Zan Su uses Soul Pinion it will force a character to appear below it. This makes that specific character unable to move and you cannot control them either. The only way you can save them is to cause enough damage to the foe, if you fail to do this the character below it will die. So I used my S-Craft at that point
- So be wary of the Soul Pinion attack and it’s Enhanced state and you should be fine. It will keep summoning it’s minions so it is up to you if you want to kill them or not.
- After defeating the Zan Su the quest will then end.
- Brown Hair – Randy
- 2000 Mira
- 3 AP
- (TOCS4) Trails Of Cold Steel IV 4 – Our Game Review
- (TOCS4) Trails Of Cold Steel IV 4 – Game Guides (Written)
- (TOCS4) Trails Of Cold Steel IV 4 – Game Guides (Video Playlist)
- Return To Monkey Island – How To Escape The Ship’s Hold (LeChuck’s Crew) Guide - 27th September 2022
- Return To Monkey Island – Super Swabbie (Swabbed The Hold) Trophy Achievement Guide - 27th September 2022
- Return To Monkey Island – How To Get The Eyepatch (LeChuck’s Crew) Guide - 27th September 2022