As you adventure through the world of Yakuza: Like A Dragon you will inevitably come across the various Party Chat Dialogue feature.
The Party Chat Dialogue is basically when you and your various party members can stop and discuss various different subjects
When you listen to each party member you will be rewarded with a strengthened bond between you and your party members, which will no doubt help you as you continue your adventures!
Increasing your bonds between each party member will unlock various different Tag Team attacks and abilities.
Remember if you accidentally skip these Party Chats then you can speak to Iroha at Survive
Anyway this specific page will feature the Party Chat – A Change Of Pace
- PARTY CHAT DIALOGUE: A Change Of Pace
- PARTY MEMBERS: Ichiban/Saeko/Nanba
- PARTY CHAT NUMBER: 10
- LOCATION: Isezaki Iljincho – Isezaki Road
PARTY CHAT DIALOGUE:
SAEKO: I really want some new clothes. Maybe I’ll splurge and buy some
ICHIBAN: Aw, I like what you have now, Sa-chan. That stuff not enough?
- SAEKO: Oh, I really like this outfit, but nothing makes you feel more refreshed than a new look, right?
- Don’t you ever feel that way, Nan-chan?
- NANBA: Oh, sure, I get that. Whenever I wanna change things up…
- I pick up some new cardboard and re-build the house.
ICHIBAN: Oh yeah, that would be pretty refreshing.
SAEKO: I mean, technically, yes. But no, not at all!
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS