As you adventure through the world of Yakuza: Like A Dragon you will inevitably come across the various Party Chat Dialogue feature.
The Party Chat Dialogue is basically when you and your various party members can stop and discuss various different subjects
When you listen to each party member you will be rewarded with a strengthened bond between you and your party members, which will no doubt help you as you continue your adventures!
Increasing your bonds between each party member will unlock various different Tag Team attacks and abilities.
Remember if you accidentally skip these Party Chats then you can speak to Iroha at Survive
Anyway this specific page will feature the Party Chat – Bath Milk
- PARTY CHAT DIALOGUE: Bath Milk
- PARTY MEMBERS: Ichiban/Nanba/Adachi
- PARTY CHAT NUMBER: 15
- LOCATION: Isezaki Iljincho – Commercial District
PARTY CHAT DIALOGUE:
ADACHI: My shoulders’re feeling kinda tense. Be nice to go to a hot spring
- ICHIBAN: Hot Spring sounds nice
- Coffee milk tastes a hundred times better when you first get out of the bath, too.
- NANBA: I used to go to the public baths a lot back before I was homeless.
- I loved drinking milk right when I got out of the bath, just like Ichiban
- I’d knock ’em like nobody’s business
ADACHI: Knock ’em back all you want, as long as they stay knocked back
NANBA: You think I’d puke it up? No way, I can keep anything down
ADACHI: I dunno about that…
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS