As you adventure through the world of Yakuza: Like A Dragon you will inevitably come across the various Party Chat Dialogue feature.
The Party Chat Dialogue is basically when you and your various party members can stop and discuss various different subjects
When you listen to each party member you will be rewarded with a strengthened bond between you and your party members, which will no doubt help you as you continue your adventures!
Increasing your bonds between each party member will unlock various different Tag Team attacks and abilities.
Remember if you accidentally skip these Party Chats then you can speak to Iroha at Survive
Anyway this specific page will feature the Party Chat – Best By
- PARTY CHAT DIALOGUE: Best By
- PARTY MEMBERS: Ichiban/Adachi/Nanba
- PARTY CHAT NUMBER: 22
- LOCATION: Isezaki Iljincho – Hamakita Park
PARTY CHAT DIALOGUE:
ADACHI: *Sigh* We’ve been walking for a while now. Wanna take a break somewhere?
SAEKO: Yeah. I wouldn’t mind some tea
ICHIBAN: What’s wrong, Nanba? You’ve been awfully quiet
- NANBA: Nothing. Just… my stomach’s not feeling so great
- Yeah, I’m thinking that room-temp milk went bad…
- Anyway, I think it’s getting better
ICHIBAN: Oh, all right. Just don’t push yourself
- NANBA: Uh-oh. Nope!
- Ugh.. Do you think I’ll be at peace in the afterlife?
ICHIBAN: Yo! Nanba’s gonna blow! We gotta do something!
ADACHI: Yeah, how ’bout we abandon him here
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS