As you adventure through the world of Yakuza: Like A Dragon you will inevitably come across the various Party Chat Dialogue feature.
The Party Chat Dialogue is basically when you and your various party members can stop and discuss various different subjects
When you listen to each party member you will be rewarded with a strengthened bond between you and your party members, which will no doubt help you as you continue your adventures!
Increasing your bonds between each party member will unlock various different Tag Team attacks and abilities.
Remember if you accidentally skip these Party Chats then you can speak to Iroha at Survive
Anyway this specific page will feature the Party Chat – Birds Of A Feather
- PARTY CHAT DIALOGUE: Birds Of A Feather
- PARTY MEMBERS: Saeko/Nanba
- PARTY CHAT NUMBER: 3
- LOCATION: Isezaki Iljincho – Commercial District
PARTY CHAT DIALOGUE:
SAEKO: Ugh. I hate it when the garbage piles up. It attracts all the crows
- NANBA: Aw, don’t hate the crows. They’re just tryin’ to get by, y’know?
- In fact, crows are pretty smart
- They’ve even been known to stop rummaging through trash if they see they’re being watched
SAEKO: Huh, interesting… If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you have a soft spot for them
NANBA: What can I say? We’re birds of a feather when it comes to digging through the trash… Heh
SAEKO: Guess everyone has a flock..
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS