This substory / side quest can be found whilst exploring Isezaki Iljincho, Restaurant Row
It involves falling asleep at a cinema and getting attacked by Rem Rams
- LOCATION: Isezaki Iljincho, Restaurant Row
- QUEST GIVER: Seagull Cinema Manager
- CHAPTER: Chapter 4 – The Dragon Of Yokohama
- SUBSTORY NUMBER: 8
- You can start this substory side quest by going to Isezaki Iljincho, Restaurant Row. It is here where you will find the Seagull Cinema.
- Outside the cinema will be two men talking about a movie that they just watched (or in this regard did not watch), listen in on them in order for the Seagull Manager to appear.
- Agree to watch a movie and a mini-game will now activate. This mini-game features Ichiban falling asleep during the movie whilst also being attacked by various Rams.
- Your goal is to press the corresponding buttons as they appear, the Rams are basically the enemies and will try to force you to sleep. You must try and stay awake. From time to time a Chicken will appear, these are basically the good guys so do not attack them as they will try and help you to stay awake.
- There will be two rounds of the mini-game that you need to complete and 72 Rem Rams and 2 Chickens in total to look out for
- Substory Side Quest end
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS