This substory / side quest is triggered during Chapter 10 – Justice Tempered By Mercy
It involves the third and final part of the circus act!
- LOCATION: Isezaki Iljincho, Hamakita Park
- QUEST GIVER: Yasuda
- CHAPTER: Chapter 10 – Justice Tempered By Mercy
- SUBSTORY NUMBER: 39
- PREREQUISITE: Complete the Substory – Tiger Takeover
- After completing the substory Ringleader Roundup: Tiger Takeover head back to Hamakita Park
- Here you will see a tractor alongside some workers. Eventually these workers will wonder off for break, only problem though is that they decide not to shut off their equipment. Surely this is an accident waiting to happen..
- Anyway after the scene a blue speech bubble should then appear on the map
- Here you will once again see Yasuda this time with a Chimpanzee named Clara
- During the scene Clara will escape the cage (no surprises there) and then run off. She will eventually jump into the Tractor that the workers opted to leave running, knew it was a bad idea…
- Thus a fight breaks out.. This fight is obviously different from the past ones as this time around you will be fighting a Tractor rather than an actual animal. The fight is also a lot tougher too.
- Anyway after the fight, everyone will think the whole event was some sort of circus act and the substory will then end.
- 300,000 Yen
- 5,000 Experience
- 4,500 Job Experience
- 5 Bond
- x1 Tempered Safety Glass
- x1 Kongo Chainmail
- Clara and her Excavator – Sujidex Added
- Doll Of Torment
- Clara – Ichiban Confections
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS