As you continue to progress the game you will inevitably come across the Drinks Links Character Bonding feature.
This feature basically lets you get to know more about your companions, it is also great for improving your overall Personality Stats too.
This specific page shows the SECOND bonding event between characters Nanba and Ichiban, it also shows you all of the possible dialogue options too and what each option gives you in terms of stat increase
This specific bonding event involves a new customer entering the bar asking for a whisky
With this you will be given the following options and Personality Stat boosts
- Maybe he’ll just let you off the hook – Confidence +20
- I’ll help you pay off your debt – Kindness +20
- Just pay it off in instalments – Intellect +20
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS
- Yakuza: Like A Dragon – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Yakuza: Like A Dragon – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Yakuza: Like A Dragon – Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022