This substory / side quest is triggered during Chapter 4 – The Dragon Of Yokohama but you can complete it on any Chapter after, including the final Chapter too.
It involves racing in the Dragon Kart mini-game
- LOCATION: Isezaki Iljincho, Hamakita Park
- QUEST GIVER: Suguru
- CHAPTER: Chapter 4 – The Dragon Of Yokohama
- SUBSTORY NUMBER: 43
- PREREQUISITE: Win the Phoenix Cup Grand Prix. Complete Substory 42
- Head to Hamakita Park to start the Dragon Kart mini-game.
- Complete Substory 42
- Complete and WIN the Phoenix Cup Grand Prix.
- Run away from the Dragon Kart in order to see a white speech bubble on the map
- Ichiban will get stopped by a fellow racer (Suguru)
- You will now get the opportunity to race him. You need to win in order to complete the substory.
- Substory 44 is now unlocked
- 300 Coins
- Ignition Shadow Kart Unlocked
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS
- Yakuza: Like A Dragon – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Yakuza: Like A Dragon – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Yakuza: Like A Dragon – Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022