Gamberg Family Errand is one of the many side quests that you can complete within Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
It involves trying to find ingredients to make a specific sweet. It can be found and completed during Chapter 7 – Capriccio of the Prison
- CLIENT: Marc, Eudes, and Elle
- DEADLINE: Short
- PRIORITY: 2/3 (2 Stars)
- REWARD: x20 Apples, x20 Flour, x20 Mushroom, x20 Red Meat, x20 White Meat
- LOCATION: Agricultural District
- CHAPTER: Chapter 7 – Capriccio of the Prison
- In order to begin this side quest you will need to travel to the Agricultural District
- Here you will spot Yufa’s siblings, who are apparently planning a trip to the market in order to get ingredients needed to make a sweet known as Orangettes
- You will now be given a shopping list, which will list the following…
- Super-sweet Chocolate
- An extra-juicy orange
- Pretty wrapping paper
- Okay, time to shop!
- You can find the Super-sweet Chocolate at the Trading Bureau and by speaking to Renee. You will need to use the Talk option
- You can get wrapping paper from Hale who is at the nearby stall
- Finally, the extra-juicy orange can be got from Paulette at the market area by the harbour
- After getting all of the required ingredients, you can return back to the Agricultural District and the quest will then end. You will be rewarded with several different ingredients for your troubles.
- Yufa’s siblings want to do some shopping in the main square
- For some reason though, they keep trying to stop Yufa from going along with them.