Inscription Inspection is one of the many side quests that you can complete within Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
It involves collecting stone slabs for Tetra the Bard. It can be found and completed during Chapter 8 – Thus Spoke The Alchemist
- CLIENT: Tetra
- DEADLINE: Short
- PRIORITY: 2/3 (2 Stars)
- REWARD: Strike Crown
- LOCATION: Woodlands of Woe
- CHAPTER: Chapter 8 – Thus Spoke The Alchemist
- In order to begin this side quest you will need to first gain entry to Ciel Canyon (story related)
- From there you will need to collect another 100 Nox (so 200 in total in order to reach the area with the actual side quest. 100 for Ciel Canyon and 100 for the next area too)
- The area with the actual side quest is known as Woodlands of Woe which only unlocks after Ciel Canyon. Then in order to reach the Miasma Vortex you can travel to Estatte Road
- Okay, we should now be at the Woodlands of Woe.
- You will now want to travel to the Landmark (Forbidden Altar Ruins), it is here where you will find the Bard, Tetra.
- Tetra will tell the team about a slab that she was looking at, unfortunately though it is missing quite a few stone fragments and that is where we come in!
- Thankfully the locations to each stone fragment is marked on the map.
- Simply head to each of the green markers in order to find each one
- There is 3 markers in total and you can find them by a tree
- You can also find one by the treasure chest (Hermit’s Remedy)
- Finally you can find the last one in a small stream by a large rock
- After visiting all 3 locations you can then report back to Tetra and tell her the good news.
- After the next scene the side quest will then end and you will be rewarded with a Strike Crown for your efforts
- That wandering bard, Tetra, went off to the Woodlands of Woe in search of some poetic inspiration
She probably won’t last long in there on her own though…
Maybe we should go help her out