Owner, Where Art Thou? is one of the many side quests that you can complete within Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
It involves trying to track down the owner of a stuffed rabbit. It can be found and completed during Chapter 5 – Raging Bull’s Treasure
- CLIENT: Family on a Pilgrimage
- DEADLINE: Short
- PRIORITY: 2/3 (2 Stars)
- REWARD: Chamomile x10
- LOCATION: Dandelion – Bulletin Board
- CHAPTER: Chapter 5 – Raging Bull’s Treasure
- You can pick up this quest whilst at the Dandelion.
- After picking up the quest head on over to Artisan Lane to see a family. One of these family members is a small kid carrying a stuffed toy rabbit
- Seems that the little girl has grown attached to the little rabbit HOWEVER, it isn’t exactly her stuffed toy and thus we now need to find the real owner. Poor child.
- We now need to head to Rijndael Antiques where you can also find the second set of footprints
- Inside the Antiques store go ahead and speak to Roderio
- Here you will learn that the owners of the bunny have gone to the amphitheatre.
- OPTIONAL: Go ahead and speak to Roderio. Here you can purchase the Razor-Sharp Knife (Gift). This Gift can be given to Tito back at the Dandelion HQ to increase your affinity
- Head to the Main Square and to the amphitheatre. Here you should notice a ticket booth
- Here speak to the Receptionist
- Okay our last destination is over at the Central District and next to the armoury store you should notice a man with a small kid
- Upon speaking to them you will learn that their names are Dolce and Butler Avan. These are the real owners of the stuffed rabbit, well the little girl is at least. Also apparently the toy is named Todd
- After handing back the rabbit the side quest will then end.
We came across a stuffed animal that someone lost.
It certainly wasn’t lacking for love, by look of it. Could we ask you find it’s rightful owner for us?
We’re sure they must be worried sick.
We’ll be waiting at the inn by the west gate of Artisan Lane