YS IX – Monstrum Nox : Wreath Restoration (Side Quest) Guide
Wreath Restoration is one of the many side quests that you can complete within Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
It involves collecting materials to make a wreath for the festival. It can be found and completed during Chapter 9 – Final Chapter
- CLIENT: Roderio
- DEADLINE: Short
- PRIORITY: 2/3 (2 Stars)
- REWARD: Pierce Crown
- LOCATION: Dandelion – Bulletin Board
- CHAPTER: Chapter 9 – Final Chapter
- This is yet another side quest that you can collect from the Dandelion – Bulletin Board
- After picking up the quest you will then want to head to Artisan Lane and more specifically to the Rijndael Antiques shop
- Here you will meet up with Roderio and his merry band, you will also discover that a box of wreaths had arrived but unfortunately got damaged. This is where we come in, we need materials in order to make more wreaths before the festival begins!
- Okay lets begin our search for these materials shall we? You can begin your search at the Main Square Market where can get a White Ribbon from Giselle
- Okay that is one down, let us go and get the last piece of material that we need.
- Start off by heading to Ciel Canyon Trail, the easiest and quickest route to get to this one is to teleport to the Alchemy Wing and then exit the dungeon entirely. However, the route you wish to take is completely optional either way just head to the marker
- When you arrive at the marker (as seen on the map), you should notice something sparkling on the grass nearby
- Inspect the sparkling grass in order to progress on with the side quest
- After inspecting the grass a scene will then play out and you will receive some Memorial Flowers
- Now return back to Roderio at the Rijndael Antiques in order to complete the side quest.
Every year, we commemorate the Victory Day festivities by placing wreaths on the cenotaph in the cemetery.
This year’s wreaths seem to have broken, however.
Could you gather some materials for us to repair them?
For details, please ask for Roderio at Rijndael Antiques.
The shop is closed, but feel free to enter regardless
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox – Our Game Review
- Combination Lock Puzzle (3F Control Room – Phase IV: Void) Fatal Frame: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse - 22nd March 2023
- Piano Puzzle (Dining Room – Phase IV Void) Fatal Frame: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse - 22nd March 2023
- All Voices Collectibles (Phase IV – Void): Fatal Frame – Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse - 21st March 2023