The Sojourn is a simple Indie title that tells the story of a blind family, through the use of ambient music and simple puzzle solving.
You as the player must follow these flowing spirits that lead you through the different areas.
Each area you come across tells of this story and thus you learn more by seeing little statues, which are revealed as you progress.
There is no voice acting or actual cinematics but the whole sort of picture telling and quiet relaxing music helps and keeps you wanting more.
The puzzles themselves, of which there are many to solve can be quite tricky.
A lot of them require you to use a glowing mechanism known as ‘Flames’ and ‘Rings’ in order to move about and work out how to progress.
Though, simplistic the game is rather relaxing and can be a good game to wind down a hard day at the Office or whatever one may have done that day.
A simplistic easy to follow and straight forward little title. With relaxing and ambient music, combined with wonderful artistic environments.
Great game if you feel like playing something unique and different.
Related Guides / Links:
- The Sojourn – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- The Sojourn – Guides Playlist (Written)
- The Sojourn – Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All The ApplecoreCollectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 1st December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Helgrind Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 30th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Gate Puzzle (Shipyard Of The Fallen – Reunion) - 29th November 2022