Investigate Kagha BG3 is a quest that is part of both Baldurs Gate 3 and the Druid Grove. The quest itself can be obtained during act 1. After speaking to the two tiefling parents of Arabella. It is unmissable. It involves the Shadow Druids and how to expose Kagha
HOW TO UNLOCK THE BG3 INVESTIGATE KAGHA QUEST
WALKTHROUGH OF INVESTIGATE KAGHA BG3
- Head to the Druid Grove and inside the Emerald Grove, here you should notice Kagha
- Speak to Kagha and choose to speak about druidic magic. In which Kagha will speak about The Rite Of Thorns
- Continue to exhaust Kagha’s dialogue about The Rite Of Thorns
- After which, go ahead and pickpocket Kagha in order to get the Kagha’s Key
HOW TO EXPOSE KAGHA USING HER KEY
- With Kagha’s Key in hand, head into the room next to her (Servants Quarters). In here at the back of the room there will be a chest (Kagha’s Chest)
- You will now need to use Kagha’s Key on this chest.
- (Note: At the time of writing this, the key is currently bugged. If this is still the case when you read this then just destroy the chest using a sword or bow)
- If the key works on the chest then good. You need to get to the contents regardless if you use the key or smash the chest. The chest will contain a Shadow Druid Doctrine and a Half-Torn Note
- Proceed to read the Half-Torn Note in order to learn that someone named Olodan wants to meet with Kagha at the Swamp
- Okay now we know where to go. If you are confused then we need to head to the Swamp (Sunlit Wetlands)
CONTINUING TO EXPOSE KAGHA
- Here there should be a marker labelled Twisted Tree
- When you arrive you will notice a large Tree Stump with several Wood Woad surrounding it
- You will now need to fight these Wood Woad enemies along with the Mud Mephit
- After successfully winning the fight, if you haven’t already use Fire on the grass surrounding the Tree Stump
- On this Tree Stump you need to find a Wooden Crevice
- You will now receive a Letter to Kagha
- You will now learn that Kagha is trying to turn the Druid Grove into a new base for the Shadow Druid
- Okay lets return to the Druid Grove and more importantly to Kagha
- Talk to Kagha and select the Shadow Druids option
- Here a scene will occur and you can now either persuade Kagha to give up the Shadow Druid idea and join you, or you can fight her along with the Shadow Druids too.
- If you chose to spare Kagha. Make sure to speak to her after the fight to receive the Paleoak (Two-Handed Stave)
- You will then need to report to Zevlor at the Secluded Chamber. Here you will receive the Hellrider’s Pride gloves
- Having now successfully managed to expose Kagha for who she truly is. This will then complete the BG3 Investigate Kagha quest.
- Paleoak Stave Weapon – Only if Kagha is spared.
- Hellrider’s Pride Gloves
INVESTIGATE KAGHA BG3 JOURNAL QUEST NOTES
SEARCH THE GROVE
The Rite Of Thorns is dangerous magic. Why is Kagha so determined to do this? We should investigate.
INVESTIGATE THE SWAMP
We found a note addressed to Kagha that mentioned a meeting in the swamp. What is she up to?
A second note proved that Kagha is in league with the Shadow Druids. This could explain why she wants the tieflings gone.
RETURN TO ZEVLOR
Upon defeating the Shadow Druids we managed to stop the ritual. We should report out success to Zevlor.
We exposed Kagha but were able to convince her to abandon the Shadow Druids. After fighting them, she stopped the ritual. The grove remains open. (OPTION 1)
Kagha refused to abandon her plans. It’s time to end this (OPTION 2)
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS: