There are many collectibles to find and collect within the Close to the Sun game. Some of which are really well hidden and can take quite a while to find.
Getting all of the collectibles during Chapter 10 unlike the Prologue will actually net you a trophy / achievement known as Tesla’s Own Notes. Below is a quick and simple guide on where to find each one!
TOTAL COLLECTIBLES FOUND: 5
1) Tesla’s Personal Note (Paradox) : As soon as the chapter begins, head out of the doors and immediately turn left. The collectible sits on the table here.
2) Tesla’s Personal Note (Time Travel) : Soon you will encounter an electric headache machine room, where you will need to turn the electricity off and avoid being cooked alive. However, before or after doing that as soon as you enter this room you should probably head to your immediate right and the next collectible is on the wall here.
3) Tesla’s Personal Note (Rift) : Keeping in the electric headache machine room, head towards the clearly visible mail tubes and beyond that is a table, the collectible sits on the table here.
4) Tesla’s Personal Note (No, no, no) : Eventually you will find the ‘Globe room’, in this same room there should a small flight of stairs where you will also encounter a ghostly figure. Heading up these stairs, turn to the immediate right and the next collectible sits on the bed here.
5) Tesla’s Personal Note (EUREKA!) : Now take a ride on the Globe elevator, once at the very bottom turn to the left and the final collectible will be sitting on the bookshelf amongst the books.
Related Guides / Links:
- Close to the Sun – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Close to the Sun – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Close to the Sun – Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – How To Unlock Muspelheim Realm (The Crucible) - 28th November 2022
- Batman Arkham Knight – Kidnap Crash Site Investigation (Rescue Oracle) - 28th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022