Side Jobs are often unlocked through talking to various NPC characters and/or getting random messages.
This specific quest involves a Police Officer mourning the loss of a friend
- LOCATION: WATSON – LITTLE CHINA (V’s Apartment Area – Floor below)
- QUEST GIVER: Mendez, Petrova
- PREREQUISITE: Complete The Heist (story related)
- After completing The Heist mission (story related). Head on downstairs from your apartment in order to see two Police Officers.
- If you keep speaking to them you will eventually learn of a guy named Barry. Apparently he was part of the Police Force but unfortunately he has recently lost a close friend.
- Agree to check up on Barry
- Unfortunately Barry won’t answer the door right now. However, a simple and easy way to solve this problem is to head to the Menu and choose to Skip Time
- Once time has passed you can try again to contact Barry, thankfully this time Barry will answer the door and let you inside his apartment.
- After talking with Barry you can now go and find Andrew’s niche (basically his grave) though this is of course optional. However, this is a guide so I reckon we should include it.
- In order to do this however, we will need to travel to Westbrook – North Oak
- These walls all have screens on them which represent a grave and each come with it’s own personal message. We need to find one that mentions an Andrew
- If you choose to read the description you will learn that Andrew was in actual fact a pet Tortoise.
- When you are done here you can now return back to V’s apartment and once again speak with Mendez and Petrova
- Mendez and Petrova will then try to talk with Barry themselves, simply follow them to the door and wait until Barry opens up and lets them both in.