Side Jobs are often unlocked through talking to various NPC characters and/or getting random messages.
This specific quest involves having to save the Aldecaldos clan leader, Saul.
- QUEST GIVER: Panam Palmer
- PREREQUISITE: Complete LIGHTNING BREAKS
- After completing the main quest ‘Lightning Breaks’ you will eventually get a call from Panam Palmer, who will inform you that their clan leader has been kidnapped.
- Go and meet up with Panam. Apparently it was the Wraiths that kidnapped Saul.
- You will now be tasked with following Panam to a vehicle and then to scout out the enemy base.
- Also, the icon (for me at least) did not point to the van that needed scanning. Instead it for some reason pointed to a door. The van instead can be located just a little left of this said door (if you are lucky the quest icon may actually point in the right direction for once)
- Just keep scanning various structures and such in order to progress this scanning segment
- Remember this main building as it is here where you will need head to next. So get a good layout of this building in order to help yourself out with the next step
- We will now get the opportunity to invade the camp, be careful though as of course there are enemies afoot!
- Anyway head to the main building by any means necessary. If you would rather take the more stealthy approach, then I recommended sticking to the left side of the area as there are fewer enemies to deal with.
- Once inside the main building, head to the second floor of this said building and you should locate a small room.
- This small room will house a single enemy but more importantly a screen where you can locate the whereabouts of Saul
- Here use the screen and select the Local Network tab and then the Surveillance System, Remote Takeover
- You should now be able to search for Saul using the camera you have just basically hacked into.
- Okay with that out of the way, lets go and save him shall we? Well you can start doing so by heading down the stairs that is located to the North West of the main building
- After dealing with more enemies, keep following the path and through yet more doors. Eventually it will lead you to a weakened Saul
- With Saul now following, you can attempt to leave the building.
- You will now be forced to shoot at enemies from the back of the van. Now I say ‘forced to shoot’ however, I’m not sure if you even need to do so at this point as I swear none of my shots even hit ha! Just keep an eye on your health though as all of a sudden it will get depleted, so keep it topped up
- You will now be tasked with turning on the power to the Shelter, thankfully this is marked on the map and unlike with the Van it points to the actual location you need to go and insect. This area is really dark so just use the map for guidance.
- After lighting the place up, you will now be tasked with turning on the external panel which can be found outside and around the back of the Shelter.
- The quest will end after returning back to the Shelter and speaking some more to Panam.
- Overwatch – Panam’s Sniper Rifle
- 573 – Experience
- 1290 – Street Cred
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 5 – Lethal Devotion) - 2nd February 2023
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 4 – Obliteration Imminent) - 1st February 2023
- Batman Arkham Knight – Fear Strikes Gotham City (Game Review) - 31st January 2023