A Place To Call Home is one of the many available main story missions. It involves making our way to Fish Eye.
REWARDS: 2,000 Combat Points, 2,000 Parkour Points, Walking Stick, Master of Onion, Shock Arrows, Military Medkit
- Continue on and keep following Lawan, you will end up walking past an Inhibitor. Head up the escalator.
- Keep following Lawan and make your way to the rooftop for a scene. We will now unlock the Paraglider. Lawan’s rooftop will now become a safe area.
- Anyway use your Paraglider and make your way to Lawan. It is time to visit the substation.
ACTIVATE THE ELECTRICAL SUBSTATION
- Head to the Downtown Electrical Station and try to enter through the door. A scene will trigger and in order to get inside we are going to have to climb up.
- Defeat the Renegades and speak with the Peacekeepers.
GET INSIDE THE BUILDING
- It is now time to climb up and make our way inside. We can do this by climbing up the metal frame to the left of the building.
- Once inside head down to the ground level and Lawan will contact you. We need to connect power to the place and in order to do this we have a little puzzle to solve.
CONNECT CABLES INSIDE ELECTRICAL SUBSTATION (3)
- Keep heading down the stairs and into the much darker room, here we will come across the number 3 cable.
- Pull the cable and there will be a wall nearby that we can climb, do so. We will end up climbing through an inactive elevator lift.
- Attach the cable to the number 3 inactive panel here. Now both number 3 panels will activate.
CONNECT CABLES INSIDE ELECTRICAL SUBSTATION (1)
- Head to the active number 3 panel and take the cable from here
- Climb over the obstacle here and insert it into the inactive number 1 panel.
- Both number 1 panels should now be active.
CONNECT CABLES INSIDE ELECTRICAL SUBSTATION (2)
- Take the cable from panel number 2
- Then use the nearby rope to swing across and attach it to the inactive number 2 panel.
- Both number 2 panels should now be active
MEET LAWAN AT THE FISH EYE
- After activating all of the panels, return to the elevators and ride to the control room. Here we can find an Inhibitor. Activate the panel here to power up the building.
- We will now have to assign the substation to the Survivors or the Peacekeepers. I enjoy running along the rooftops so I personally chose the Survivors.
- After selecting and making your choice, the Downtown Electrical substation will now become a safe area. The Light in the Darkness trophy achievement will now pop
- Our next objective is to meet Lawan at the Fish Eye.
ASK FOR LAWAN IN THE FISH EYE
- When you arrive at the Fish Eye you will realise that Lawan is no where to be seen. Speak with the locals to find out what they know.
- Speaking with the barman Nikolas will continue the story.
GO AFTER LAWAN
- Speak with Lawan and we will be introduced to Frank, a drunken Night Runner.
DEFEND THE FISH EYE
- After the scene it will be time to confront the Renegades.
- There will be many Renegades to deal with and what is worse they have cannons. Each cannon has a set timer if the timer runs out they will fire. If the cannons fires it is game over.
I was looking for Lawan, but she found me first. When I told her about Dylan and the GRE Key, she agreed to help me get to the Fish Eye.