Let’s Waltz! is one of the many available main story missions. It involves taking on Waltz
REWARDS: 3,000 Combat Points, 1,000 Parkour Points, Pipe Bow, Arrows, Feathers, x5 Scraps, x20 Arrows
DEAL WITH THE SNIPER
- This mission will start with a sniper attack, our goal is to find this sniper and eliminate him. You can find this sniper on the roof of the building to the left. Use your binoculars.
- When you gain control of Aiden your first task is to slide down the nearby pipe, doing this will allow us to gain a bit more freedom whilst avoiding being hit by the sniper.
- Unfortunately in order to reach the sniper we are going to have to cross the hazardous toxic zone. We can avoid taking damage by following routes that are less contaminated.
- This specific story quest is related to Sniper’s Alley (assuming you unlocked it during Mission 9 – Revolution. Regardless though, if you want a guide on how to reach this sniper then refer to that page as more details can be found there.
GET TO THE DYNAMO CAR FACTORY
- After successfully completing the Snipers’ Alley side quest and uncovering the sniper on the rooftops, we will now be tasked with heading to the Dynamo Car Factory.
- Follow the quest marker to a dead end in the road, trying to activate the switch here will let us know that it is locked and we will not be gaining access this way
- To the left of the locked gates there will be a bunch of cliffs and ledges that we can use. By climbing these we can make our way around the back of these gates and we can progress on.
FIND THE GENERATOR
- Follow the tunnel to the switch at the end, unfortunately this switch is not working and has no power. Resulting in having to find the generator.
- There are 2 generators that we will have to activate. One of which is right next to the switch we just tried to activate, whilst the other can be located at the other end of the tunnel.
- Activating both generators will result in a fight against a Viral monster, these creatures are very fast and enjoy running around. In order to take this one down simply try to cause it to crash into something, this will temporarily stun it.
FIND THE UTILITY ROOM AND RESTORE THE POWER
- After you are done dealing with the Viral a scene will trigger and despite our best efforts, we now need to power up the tunnel once again.
- On the right side of the tunnel there is a door we can go through, if you tried to open it earlier you would of found it locked. Well it is now unlocked. Head through the door.
- In this room there will be a section we can crawl through do so and we will get an update regarding Hepper, apparently the equipment has not been used in over 15 years.
- After some more climbing we should encounter the generator, someone pulled out the cord. Activate the generator once again.
FOLLOW THE TRACES
- After activating the generator we now need to follow the various traces to find Waltz.
- Activate the investigation ability in order to find blooded footprints, follow them into the water.
- Unfortunately the following door is locked, however if you look up you should be able to notice an open vent. Head through here
GET BACK TO AITOR
- Seems like Aitor has found the culprit for turning off the power. Re-join him.
- When you re-join Aitor a scene will trigger.
FOLLOW WALTZ INTO THE CAR FACTORY
- After taking out the Renegades it will be time to play catch up with Waltz.
- Follow the trail of cars and damaged roads. Jumping and climbing whenever necessary.
- Eventually we will arrive at the Auto Plant. Eliminate the Renegades.
PERSUE WALTZ IN THE CAR FACTORY
- In the garage use the black pole to reach the above platforms, I tried using the cars as you can grab onto them but navigating from there never seemed to work. You can also grab onto the yellow striped lights too.
- Keep making your way towards the rooftop and head through the dark tunnel. You will find a large hole in the ground, drop through here and eliminate the Renegades.
- Continue on and head through the door for a scene.
ESCAPE FROM WALTZ
- After the scene it will be time to run for it! Simply follow the sniper, who I am personally not very fond of. For personal reasons heh.
- Head for the nearby Metro building and continue to follow the sniper whilst trying to escape the crazy Waltz
- (Note: If you take too long the sniper will run off and you will get a game over screen. Yet another reason to dislike her)
FOLLOW THE SNIPER
- As if we haven’t already been doing this, we are now once again tasked with following the sniper…. great…
- If you check your map you will now notice that we are in a new location. We are now in Downtown.
According to Hakon, Waltz was hiding in an old car factory. I couldn’t wait to face the son of a bitch.