Revolution is one of the many available main story missions. It involves trying to distract the Peacekeepers
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Water Tower
- NEXT MISSION: Let’s Waltz!
REWARDS: 3,000 Combat Points, 1,000 Parkour Points, Gunhammer
TALK TO ALBERTO
- At the Bazaar go ahead and speak to Alberto and with help from Vincenzo, we will learn that our next objective is at the Water Tower once again.
- Head to the Water Tower and we will learn that the Peacekeepers have been here and the C4 chargers have been taken.
FIND THE TRANSPORT
- Follow the quest marker to the transport and we will have to eliminate the threat in the area
- Once the threat has been neutralized head through the door to meet up with the surviving guard. Unfortunately a Goliath decides to join us. Eliminate the Goliath.
SEARCH THE CRATES IN THE YARD
- After successfully eliminating the Goliath we will now have to search for the C4 charges. They will be hidden inside specific crates.
- The first charge explosive can be found in the crate by the sand bags.
- The second explosive is located in the crate by the small building in the northern corner. There will be another Goliath here.
- The final explosive is in the crate next to the white moving truck.
BRING EXPLOSIVES TO ALBERTO
- Report to Alberto back at the Bazaar and our next destination is Cillian’s hut. The hut from the start of the game, back in mission – Getting Stronger
- Anyway when you arrive at Cillian’s hut try knocking on the door and you will notice that he isn’t responding, try knocking on his other door and we get the same empty response. Lockpick his door open.
SEARCH THE HUT FOR FERTILIZER
- Cillian’s property is empty but our task is to find the fertilizer.
- You can find the fertilizer inside the locker, you will need to use lockpicks to open it
MEET ALBERTO NEAR THE WINDMILL
- Follow the quest marker and give Alberto the fertilizer.
- We will now get the chargers
PLANT THE EXPLOSIVES IN THE MARKED LOCATIONS
- Head to the Old Villedor Master Windmill and the areas where you will need to insert the explosive is here. The first location is on a red pillar near the UV light.
- The second location is on a red pillar just after swinging from the rope.
- The third and final location comes after climbing up a wall and reaching the top of the windmill.
TALK TO ALBERTO
- With the chargers in place go ahead and report back to Alberto
- After the scene we will then be given an active explosive. We will have to place the explosive on the rotor of the windmill, we will only have 2 minutes in which to do so.
- This will require using the windmill rotor in order to reach the higher areas and ultimately the location needed for the explosive.
- Unfortunately the rotor is rather slow and this is what really kills the time.
RETURN TO ALBERTO
- After you are finished playing with explosives report back to Alberto.
- Unfortunately the Peacekeepers have arrived. Deal with them.
TELL VINCENZO ABOUT HIS FATHER
- Is someone cutting onions? I suddenly feel depressed. Anyway we now have to speak with Vincenzo.
- Leave the building and Hakon will contact us and we will have a decision to make.
CHOICE: I’M GOING TO DO WHAT I PROMISED ALBERTO OR I’M GOING TO THE CENTER (SPOILERS)
- Choosing to do what you promised Alberto causes Hakon to get angry but he is willing to wait.
- Choosing to go straight to the center skips a bit of the story. Including a boss fight against Anderson. Anderson does not have anything special on her body.
- You will have 20 seconds in which to choose and make your decision.
DRIVE THE PEACEKEEPERS FROM THE BAZAAR
- If you chose to fulfil Alberto’s promise, proceed to the Bazaar.
- Once you arrive at the Bazaar you will notice that the Peacekeepers have arrived.
- Eliminate the Peacekeepers and rescue the survivors.
- After rescuing the survivors we will then have to fight Anderson.
TALK TO VINCENZO
- Head outside of the Bazaar and find and speak to Vincenzo
- After the scene it will be time to meet up with Hakon.
GO TO HAKON’S HIDEOUT
- Head to Hakon’s hideout for a scene and it will be time to make another quick decision.
CHOICE: LEAVE HAKON TO DIE OR HELP HAKON (SPOILERS)
- If you choose to leave Hakon to die then you will confront him later on. He does not actually die at this point of the game. However, you will be forced to fight him later. Your friendship with him ends here.
- If you choose to help Hakon then he will appear later in the game and you can help resurrect the Nightrunners. Your friendship with him can continue.
- Also choosing to help Hakon unlocks the Snipers’ Alley side quest.
- From a personal perspective, I am quite fond of Hakon and personally would rather choose to help him. He is the best looking guy within the game, alongside being my favourite character too. But the choice is yours to make. I will not come and haunt you if you chose to leave him, well I’ll ty not to hehehe.
Sophie had a bold plan to reach the tunnel leading to the Center: we were going to distract the Peacekeepers by blowing up their windmill.