Dying Light 2: Stay Human – All Houndfield Area Graffiti Locations (Street Art Afficionado) Guide
There are many different collectibles to try and hunt down within Dying Light 2: Stay Human, these include Mementos (Notes), Tapes (Recordings), and Graffiti (Graffiti Tags)
Once you have managed to find a graffiti location, in order for it to count you will need to collect the graffiti kit (Mural)
Below is a simply guide on where to find all of the graffiti within the Houndfield area.
- COLLECTIBLE: Hellgate
- DESCRIPTION: Hell is empty and all the devils are here – William Shakespeare
- This one is hidden behind a chimney.
- The mural is hiding amongst the tall grass just under the graffiti
- COLLECTIBLE: BSYK
- DESCRIPTION: Be fast. Be furious. It is the only way to survive.
- This one is up on the rooftop. The mural is just below it.
- COLLECTIBLE: Out Of Blue
- DESCRIPTION: The chemical bombings. Colonel Chris Williams, who at the time led the Army, was faced with a desperate situation. So, he ordered planes to drop bombs filled with the chemical THV – GenMod onto the areas of the city most affected by the virus. Whilst this was intended to eliminate the zombie threat, it instead lead to Black Monday massacre on January 6th, 2025.
- This one is on a rooftop by a bunch of bed mattresses and tires.
- COLLECTIBLE: South Fish
- DESCRIPTION: The fish rots from the head.
- This one is on a wall by a balcony. The mural is on the balcony under the graffiti
- COLLECTIBLE: The 80s Are Back, Baby.
- DESCRIPTION: Life is as simple as tape – but it can get complicated – then you’ll need some ‘pencil’
- This one is on the wall of a rooftop. It is by the Coffee Cafe store.
- COLLECTIBLE: Tick Tock
- DESCRIPTION: Tick tock.. Tick tock.. I’m coming for you, Peter.
- This one is on a board up on a rooftop. The mural is just below it.
- I think this is meant to be an Easter egg for Peter Pan.
- COLLECTIBLE: So Different and So Similar
- DESCRIPTION: Diversity. Being around people who are different from us makes us more creative, open-minded and empathetic. Diversity brings out the best in us all.
- This one is on a rather tall wall by a wooden plank. The mural is just under this plank.
- COLLECTIBLE: Peace of Mind
- DESCRIPTION: If you truly love life, don’t wate time, because time is what life is made of. – Bruce Lee
- This one can be spotted sitting on top of a small building.
- COLLECTIBLE: Memento Mori
- DESCRIPTION: The path of the dead leads to Hell. The path of the dead, will lead me to Hell. I follow it once, one last time. I’m going to Hell tonight.
- This one is up on a rooftop by a tree.
- You can find it near all of the dead trees and hazardous area.
Latest posts by Selphie1999Gaming (see all)
- Tulin of Rito Village – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 1st June 2023
- Impa and the Geoglyphs – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 29th May 2023
- Regional Phenomena (Rito Village) – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 28th May 2023