Dying Light 2: Stay Human – All Quarry End Area Graffiti Locations (Street Art Afficionado) Guide
There are many different collectibles to try and hunt down within Dying Light 2: Stay Human, these include Mementos (Notes), Tapes (Recordings), and Graffiti (Graffiti Tags)
Once you have managed to find a graffiti location, in order for it to count you will need to collect the graffiti kit (Mural)
Below is a simply guide on where to find all of the graffiti within the Quarry End area.
VIDEO STARTS: 7:22 (Quarry End)
- COLLECTIBLE: The Grim Reaper
- DESCRIPTION: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadows of death, I will fear no evil.
- This one can be found on a wall by the fire. The mural is just below it.
- COLLECTIBLE: Money Money Money
- DESCRIPTION: Money, money, money… Must be funny… In the Dying Light world. Money, money, money… Always sunny.
- This one can be spotted on the corner of a wall. The mural is on the rooftop next to it.
- COLLECTIBLE: Crouching Monster, Hidden Biter
- DESCRIPTION: Some monsters only live inside your head. Luckily.
- This one can be found under the scaffolding.
- COLLECTIBLE: Sleeper
- DESCRIPTION: Sometimes the world weighs so heavy on you, it traps you in bed and you are unable to rise. No matter what, you’re pinned there, immobilized. Remember: you are not alone. Don’t wait! Find someone to talk to.
- This one can be found on the wall of a rooftop
- The mural can be found amongst the grass next to the graffiti
- COLLECTIBLE: Living Dead Girl
- This one is on a rooftop near the Metro.
- COLLECTIBLE: Diabou
- DESCRIPTION: Haste makes waste. When you are in too much of a hurry, you please the devil with the mistakes you make
- This one can be found south of your current location (From the Living Dead Girl). It too is on the rooftop
- The graffiti kit is hiding amongst the grass.
- COLLECTIBLE: Run Boy Run
- DESCRIPTION: Sometimes we rush around, so focused on our work and career, that we forget about the world around us. We must learn to slow ourselves down sometimes and truly see how beautiful the world is.
- On a rooftop with bed mattresses and tires.
- COLLECTIBLE: RamBunny
- DESCRIPTION: Easter doesn’t mean what it used to. Beware!
- This one is on a wall by a bunch of bed mattresses and tires.
- You can also find the mural amongst the mattresses and tires.
- Rambo rabbit.
- COLLECTIBLE: Bad Wolf
- DESCRIPTION: In memory of true fighter, David, Bad Wolf, Acott. You started your journey too soon, but you will always be with us in our hearts. Good luck, Pilgrim.
- This one, unlike most of the others, does not reside on the rooftop. You can find it along a path near the trees.
- COLLECTIBLE: Red Rat Run
- DESCRIPTION: Like a rat deserting a sinking ship, a coward’s only goal is to save his own skin.
- This one is a little outside the boundaries of the map, to the south of Quarry End.
- Head towards the chemical area and the set of trees. There will be a hatch you can go down.
- The graffiti you are looking for is down this hatch.
- Tulin of Rito Village – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 1st June 2023
- Impa and the Geoglyphs – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 29th May 2023
- Regional Phenomena (Rito Village) – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 28th May 2023