Once you have managed to find a graffiti location, in order for it to count you will need to collect the graffiti kit (Mural)
Below is a simply guide on where to find all of the graffiti within the Horseshoe area.
VIDEO STARTS: 2:35 (Horseshoe)
- COLLECTIBLE: Wonderland
- DESCRIPTION: Somewhere over the rainbow. Waiting for the night. There the blood that you bleed, will drown out a lullaby.
- To the south west of Horseshoe is where you can spot this one. It is on the side of a large building.
- The mural sits on the balcony just below it.
- COLLECTIBLE: Your Whole World Is A Bulka
- DESCRIPTION: Bow down and grovel on your knees before your lord and master… the Cat!
- This one can be found to the south east of Horseshoe, where the toxic trees are and damaged bridge.
- Here you will find a building with a large blue canvas, the graffiti can be found on this building.
- COLLECTIBLE: Skullhammer
- DESCRIPTION: Keep banging your head against the wall and you will break your skull before the wall even cracks.
- This one can be found to the east, where the damaged bridge and toxic trees are.
- This one resides on one of the bridge pillars.
- COLLECTIBLE: Lullaby
- This one can be located inside Maya’s building. The little girl from The Only Way Out mission
- COLLECTIBLE: Mechanical Animals
- DESCRIPTION: Don’t let go of what makes you human, no matter what happens. Don’t become a cold, heartless robot.
- On the rooftop by some wooden structures. The mural sits on the nearby ledge.
- COLLECTIBLE: Monkey Business
- DESCRIPTION: Choose your business partners wisely. With one hand, he may be shaking on an agreement while his other hand holds a dagger.
- This is on the rooftop by a hazardous chemical sign. The mural is on the ledge.
- COLLECTIBLE: Temper Temper
- DESCRIPTION: Even a sensitive soul will fook you up if you’re not careful.
- This one is near a rest area. Look for a large trash container and climb the building here.