There is a total of 117 memento notes to be found within Dying Light 2: Stay Human. This specific page will be covering all of the memento notes found within the The Wharf region.
A lot of these memento collectibles are considered to be potentially missable. However, you can play co-op if need be. This way you have a second chance to collect anything missing.
Getting all 117 will net you the Archivist trophy achievement.
Thanks To: WarbyGaming
LIST OF MEMENTOS NOTES
- MEMENTO NOTE: A Post From Someone Looking For Scissors
- VIDEO TIMESTAMP: 25:48
- To the north west of The Wharf, on the border of DownTown, there will be a trespassing sign.
- Just beyond this trespassing sign is a moving truck, the note is inside the truck
- MEMENTO NOTE: Safe Code (74-17-76)
- VIDEO TIMESTAMP: 26:12
- To the north west of The Wharf, on the border of DownTown, there will be a bridge. This one sits on the nearby table. It is right next to the truck with the A Post From Someone Looking For Scissors.
- MEMENTO NOTE: Liam’s Drawing #1
- VIDEO TIMESTAMP: 32:59
- This one can be collected during The Deserter side quest, which is unlocked after completing Broadcast.
- During the quest you will find this drawing on a bunk bed.
- MEMENTO NOTE: The Official Metro Map From Villedor City Transportation
- VIDEO TIMESTAMP: 44:31
- This one can be located at the safe area just south of the north eastern trader. It is in the metro tunnel.
- MEMENTO NOTE: Recipe: Polish Pierogi
- VIDEO TIMESTAMP: 44:58
- Head to the trading area to the north east, the ship here. You can find this one at the Tavern.
- MEMENTO NOTE: Infected Playing Card – King Of Clubs – Rampage
- VIDEO TIMESTAMP: 45:22
- This one is also located at the ship headquarters. It is on the drawer of the table just left of the Central Loop entrance.
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Freyr’s Camp Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Aurvangar Wetlands Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022