There are many optional side quests to find and complete as you explore the world of Edge Of Eternity, many of which can be activated through talking to random NPC characters.
All The Way Up There is one such optional side quest. It involves trying to find a large worm known as a Burrower
- NAME: All The Way Up There
- TYPE: Side Quest
- STORY OBJECTIVE: Pursuing Selene’s Master
- LOCATION: Solna Plains
- DIFFICULTY: 0/5 Star
- QUEST GIVER: Harvester
- REWARDS: Worldspine Staff, Intriguing Fossil, 240HEYR, 6500XP
- DESCRIPTION: A HARVESTER HAS LOST A LOOT-GATHERING WORM IN THE SOIL. USE YOUR NEKAROO TO TRACK IT AND RECOVER WHATEVER RICHES HE HARBORS IN ITS BELLY
- NOTE: This side quest can only be done after you have successfully unlocked the Nekaroo, you can do this by continuing the main story.
- From there head slightly East from the Nekaroo Farm in order to meet the Harvester who seems to be searching for something on the ground
- Apparently this Harvester is looking for a worm which he has nicknamed Rudolph. Rudolph is a Burrower worm that tends to live underground and only comes to the surface when they are about to die. The Harvester wants to loot its remains, basically.
- We will now be tasked with trying to find this Rudolph and because the Harvester has apparently given up looking, we can be the ones to loot its remains instead.
- The location to the wherabouts of Rudolph will now be marked on your map, so head there and we can continue our search
- Here head to the old abandoned ruins and you should notice a hill, follow this hill down in order to find Rudolph
- You will now have to fight Rudolph
- Rudolph can be quite a tough opponent. Its tail whip can easily knock around 200-300 health off, on top of that it also has a burrowing ability (of course being a worm). If you get hit as it resurfaces from the ground that too can knock quite a good chunk of health off, however thankfully you can avoid this as the game will indicate where it will pop up at. So basically hit it with spells and try to keep your health up at all times.
- After the fight the side quest will then end
- Edge Of Eternity – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Edge Of Eternity – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Edge Of Eternity – Our Game Review
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 9 – Dead On Arrival) - 3rd February 2023
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 8 – Search And Rescue) - 3rd February 2023
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 7 – Into The Void) - 3rd February 2023