As you continue your journey through Edge Of Eternity you will come across several different puzzles to solve, some of which are optional and some of which are story related
However, if you manage to solve at least four puzzles you will obtain the trophy achievement Puzzle Enthusiast, this is one of those puzzles that can help you unlock that. For completing this one you will also obtain several treasure chests to open, one of which contains a Winged Soulblade recipe
- You will find this particular puzzle over in Solna Plains and by the Nekaroo Farm
- It will involve electric panels that you will need to stand on, also this can only be done by the one party member which just happens to automatically be Daryon.
- You will have a set amount of moves that you can make before the timer runs out, and if you stand on the wrong panel you will instantly be KO’d
- Okay with that over with let us begin…
- Going from the starting panel move Daryon to the panel to the West of him
- Then continue North until you reach the purple panel
- Now keep in mind that every panel we just stepped on will generate even more electricity and so if you were to stand on that same panel again, well basically you will get a fried Daryon.
- So every panel you stand on needs to be a new panel and you cannot retrace your steps
- Now continue to step onto the purple panel. This will lower the purple doors at the bottom of the screen
- From there step onto the panel to the South
- Continue heading South until you reach the very bottom
- Then at the very bottom instead of stepping back onto the starting panel, you will want to head South East and next to the room with the now open purple doors.
- Now head into the room we just unlocked
- Now there is only one other panel that we can step on from here, after all I did say we cannot retrace our steps. So go ahead and step on that panel.
- From here you should be able to finish it off yourself but since I’m a nice person, I might as well guide you through the remaining segments of the puzzle. Well unless of course you do know enough to continue on your own ha!
- Again there is only the one panel that you can stand on and that is to the left, West.
- From here step onto the panel North, again our only real option
- You should now be able to enter the room and loot the treasure
- In this room you will find treasure chests containing the following; Winged Soulblade (Crafting Recipe), Thousand Word Sash and a Membrane x2
- Edge Of Eternity – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Edge Of Eternity – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Edge Of Eternity – Our Game Review
- Bayonetta 3 – All Collectibles (Chapter 13 – Kingdom Of One) - 24th January 2023
- Bayonetta 3 – All Bewitchments (Chapter 14 – The Single Truth) - 24th January 2023
- Bayonetta 3 – All Bewitchments (Chapter 13 – Kingdom Of One) - 24th January 2023