There are many optional side quests to find and complete as you explore the world of Edge Of Eternity, many of which can be activated through talking to random NPC characters.
Axolotl: Pilgrimage is one such optional side quest. It involves having to fight a deranged pilgrim
- NAME: Axolotl: Pilgrimage
- TYPE: Side Quest
- STORY OBJECTIVE: Pursuing Selene’s Master
- LOCATION: Jagholm
- DIFFICULTY: 0/5 Star
- QUEST GIVER: Axolotl
- REWARDS: Superior Gemstone
- This side quest was a bit of a strange one for me as I never got to see the quest description, it never appeared in the menu. In fact because of this I don’t fully know what this quest was even called but I decided to include it anyway just in case people want to know about it or something
- Anyway you can find this side quest over in Jagholm and by the bridge and save crystal
- Here you will find a man worshipping, his name is Axolotl
- Apparently Axolotl wishes to fight us, he thinks it was the reason for this sudden meeting
- We will now fight Axolotl
- Axolotl can be quite tough being level 17 with quite a lot of health, he can also hit for around 150-200 health. Ice magic is quite good against him though.
- After defeating him you will be rewarded with a Superior Gemstone