There are many optional side quests to find and complete as you explore the world of Edge Of Eternity, many of which can be activated through talking to random NPC characters.
Splitting Headache is one such optional side quest. It involves having to fight clones
- NAME: Splitting Headache
- TYPE: Side Quest
- STORY OBJECTIVE: Pursuing Selene’s Master
- LOCATION: Jagholm
- DIFFICULTY: 1/5 Star
- QUEST GIVER: Moeba
- REWARDS: Wildling Boots, Mixture, 300HEYR, 4400XP
- DESCRIPTION: A STRANGE, DERANGED PENITENT IS TORMENTED BY GODS KNOW WHAT. HE TASKED US WITH FINDING SIX COPIES OF HIMSELF AMONG THE PLAINS OF SOLNA, ALL DISCERNIBLE BY THEIR INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR. THE NATURE OF THESE BEINGS IS ELUSIVE, BUT THEY ARE CLOSELY LINKED TO THE POOR MAN’S TORMENTS.
- You will find this side quest over in the Jagholm Graveyard
- Here you will find a man named Moeba, apparently there are clones of him running around. These clones are said to be crazy and dangerous.
- Well with that I think you now know what must be done, we need to find these clones and kill them all. There is a total of 6 clones for you to find and defeat
- Thankfully all of the clones locations are marked on your map with small yellow dots
- All of the clones are also relatively the same level and all have the same stats too, including health and weaknesses.
- HEALTH: 2852
- LEVEL: 16
- ATTACK: 296
- WEAKNESSES: Earth, Fire, Electricity
- Defeat all 6 of the clones in order to complete the side quest