There are many optional side quests to find and complete as you explore the world of Edge Of Eternity, many of which can be activated through talking to random NPC characters.
Coughing Up Furballs is one such optional side quest. It involves Nekaroo kitty racing!
- NAME: Coughing Up Furballs
- TYPE: Side Quest
- STORY OBJECTIVE: Pursuing Selene’s Master
- LOCATION: Solna Plains – Nekaroo Farm
- DIFFICULTY: 0/5 Star
- QUEST GIVER: Trainer
- REWARDS: 4400XP
- DESCRIPTION: THERE IS A NEKAROO FARM WEST OF JAGHOLM. ONCE WE GET ONE, WE WILL BE ABLE TO REACH THE PASS OF OLPHARA. SOLNA’S A BIG PLACE. HAVING A NEKAROO WILL BUY US PRECIOUS TIME.
- This little side quest is a really cute and adorable one, well it involves Nekaroos and who can resist those?
- Anyway this side quest other than featuring adorable furballs is also triggered automatically through the story and after having acquired a Nekaroo of your own
- Whilst in the Nekaroo Farm speak to the man standing next to a Nekaroo and he will offer to race you.
- It’s an easy enough race really, it simply pits you having to run through various checkpoints.
- There, of course, will be a timer to the right of the screen and in order to win the race you will need to beat the time of 240.00. I did this several times and never once lost the race, so it is rather simple and easy.
- Keep in mind though that this race has you doing 3 laps of the course
- After winning the race the side quest will then end
- You will also open up the ability to race again, so if you are up to the task speak to the Trainer!