There are many optional side quests to find and complete as you explore the world of Edge Of Eternity, many of which can be activated through talking to random NPC characters.
Flower Language is one such optional side quest. It involves searching for the Alabaster Tablet
- NAME: Flower Language
- TYPE: Side Quest
- STORY OBJECTIVE: Pursuing Selene’s Master
- LOCATION: Solna Plains
- DIFFICULTY: 0/5 Star
- QUEST GIVER: Ricardo
- REWARDS: Amber, 300HEYR, 3600XP
- DESCRIPTION: ANOTHER OF THOSE ERRANDS; FINDING THE ALABASTER TABLET. USING YOUR NEKAROO’S INFAMOUS TRACKING ABILITIES, WE SHOULD FIND IT QUITE EASILY. IS ALPHARIOUS TRYING TO DELAY US OR SOMETHING? I AM BEGINNING TO DOUBT HIS METHODS AND INTENTIONS. ONCE WE HAVE FOUND THIS DAMNED TABLET. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS SHOVE IT IN RICARDO’S FACE AND GET ON WITH OUR JOURNEY.
- This side quest is actually part of the main story and so cannot be missed. It will require you with having to find the Alabaster Tablet for Alpharious
- The side quest can be picked up from a talking plant known as Ricardo. You will meet this plant as you are about to continue your story
- Apparently Ricardo knows Selene’s master Alpharious. It also seems that this Alpharious has requested that we find an Alabaster Tablet for him, otherwise we cannot pass and continue our adventure.
- The location to the Alabaster Tablet will now be marked on your map
- From the teleport head South towards Anselm’s Vein. Make a U-turn around the rocks and you should come across a puzzle platform head past this.
- Then look around the cliffs and rocks to the right in order to finally find the Alabaster Tablet, remember to use your adorable Nekaroo when you get close so it can help you out a bit more if need be.
- With the Alabaster Tablet now in hand lets go and report back to Ricardo!
- It appears as though Ricardo has been cut down, oh well at least we can pass now right?
- The side quest will now end