As you continue your journey through Edge Of Eternity you will come across several different puzzles to solve, some of which are optional and some of which are story related
However, if you manage to solve at least four puzzles you will obtain the trophy achievement Puzzle Enthusiast, this is one of those puzzles that can help you unlock that. For completing this one you will also obtain several treasure chests to open, one of which contains a The Long Walk armor
- You will come across this one towards the South of the map by the Prisoner Camp
- Simply activate the puzzle by inspecting the white orb pedestal, now we can begin..
- Move one character into the square (yes I know its not really a square shape, whatever) that is highlighted in the image below. The North West space, this will raise and lower the purple doors
- Then move the other character into the purple space to the North East, this character will now be trapped
- Take the other character (the one who isn’t trapped) and move them onto the starting space once again, select to advance time as we still cannot move the other character
- Take the character from the starting space back onto the North West space once again, we can now move the other character
- Move the once trapped character onto the Northern spot, this will lower the green doors
- Take the character on the North West space to the Northern spot after all we did just lower the doors.
- The door to the treasure chests will now open and we can complete the puzzle
- For your efforts you will be rewarded with the following; Gemstone (+1 Magic, +1 Haste), The Long Walk (3 Power, +4 Attack, +3 Magic, +3 Defence) and Fabric x2