As you continue your journey through Edge Of Eternity you will come across several different puzzles to solve, some of which are optional and some of which are story related
However, if you manage to solve at least four puzzles you will obtain the trophy achievement Puzzle Enthusiast, this is one of those puzzles that can help you unlock that. For completing this one you will also obtain several treasure chests to open, one of which contains a Wildfang Weapon
- This puzzle resides near Junion Lake, it features many electrical panels that you will have to stand on and will allow you to use up to a maximum of 2 party members, which will automatically be Daryon and Myrna
- You will have a set amount of moves that you can make before the timer runs out, and if you stand on the wrong panel you will instantly be KO’d
- Okay with that over with let us begin…
- Start off by taking Daryon and placing him onto the panel to the left
- Ignore Myrna for now, so keep her on standby. We need to keep Daryon moving before we can switch characters
- Now place Daryon onto the nearby purple panel, this will lower all of the purple doors
- Now we can use Myrna.
- Place Myrna onto the panel to the right
- Ignoring Daryon, if it ends up being his turn, keep him in standby. We need to continue moving Myrna for now.
- Okay move Myrna North into the orange panel, this will open the door to the goal.
- Back to Daryon now, move him into the other purple panel to the West. This will lower the purple doors once again
- Sticking with Daryon once again, place him into the panel South of your current location
- Again with Daryon, move him back onto the purple panel to the East. Congratulations we have now successfully done a full circle.
- Now we can finally turn our attention back to Myrna once again, she must be bored of waiting by now.
- Anyway place Myrna onto the panel to the North
- Lets keep Daryon waiting shall we? We need to continue moving Myrna before we can switch once again. Place Myrna onto the green panel East from our current location. This will allow Daryon to be able to continue on from here
- Speaking of which move Daryon once again, this time place him onto the panel to the East. This is our only way off this current panel anyway, since the others are now fully electrified.
- Keeping hold of Daryon once again, he cannot escape us! Move him one place North
- Returning back to Myrna once again, place her one spot South
- Switching back to Daryon now, place him one step to the West. Almost at the goal!
- Now back to Myrna, have her open the door for Daryon by placing her onto the orange panel to the West.
- Daryon should now be able to reach the goal with no problems..
- For your efforts you will receive the x2 Fabric, Darkness Shard and a Wildfang
- Edge Of Eternity – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Edge Of Eternity – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Edge Of Eternity – Our Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022