House On Fire is one of the many available missions that you will come across during the Far Cry 6 – Pagan Min Control DLC.
The mission itself requires you to head to Ishwari’s home. It is a level 3 difficulty delusion mission that can be found to the north east of the map. During the mission you will be tasked with having to find all of Ishwari’s diaries, there will be 4 in total.
#1 – JOYFUL DIARY ENTRY
- This one can be found by going up the ladders and into a room with a television set and a bed.
- You can then find this first diary inside the cabinet that the television sits on.
#2 – HOPEFUL DIARY ENTRY
- Head back down the ladders and don’t exit the building just yet. The next diary can be found sitting on top of the bookcase here
- NOTE: You can also get the 2nd Floor Key here too
#3 – ANXIOUS DIARY ENTRY
- With the 2nd Floor Key now in our hands we can now go and unlock the building next door.
- After unlocking and heading inside the building, immediately duck under the fallen bookcase to find this one.
#4 – TRAGIC DIARY ENTRY
- From the last diary page climb over the fallen bookshelf and into the room below.
- The final diary can be found just behind the ladders
Ishwari’s home… There must be something here I’m meant to find, meant to see.
- Search Ishwari’s home – Ishwari used to keep diaries hidden away, didn’t she?