Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Juan of a Kind
- PREVIOUS MISSION: The Lucky One
- NEXT MISSION: Du or Die
- REWARDS: +100 Guerrilla Experience
- RANK: Rank 1
- QUEST GIVER: Clara
- After the scene we will now have a Fast Travel location activated for Clara’s Camp
- Before heading downstairs, you can actually find some crates that you can use to refill your weapons, as well as scraps (Recycled Glass)
- Head down the stairs now and turn and head left. Here in front of you will be a crate with Munitions Jersey (*2 Chest Gear) inside
- When you are ready, speak to Clara. Your objective is to now head to Armonia
- As we get closer to the destination, we will learn about weapon holstering. Basically holding the L1 button will bring up the weapon wheel. Then select the Holster Weapon option, there you will have it automatically holstered for you. If you need to equip your weapon once again, then simply hit the R2 button.
- Continue on towards Armonia and the Fast Travel option will automatically unlock. You can then find Juan at the hut by the water
- A scene will trigger when you reach Juan
SECURE THE BEACH
- After the scene with Juan, we will then need to try and secure the beach.
- There will be quite a few enemies here, so stay behind cover. A bunch of enemies will also come in on a vehicle
- Anyway once everything has been dealt with, proceed by following Juan.
- Here we will also obtain Guapo as an Amigo. Basically a companion with its own unique abilities. Guapo’s abilities include self-revive and health restoration
STEAL SOME SUPPLIES FOR JUAN
- Continue to follow Juan and you will be taken to a supply camp
- Here we can take advantage of Guapo’s abilities and its mechanics.
- Deal with the enemies and search the area for supplies, you can also get Recycled Fasteners from the container on the right of the entrance.
- Once you are finished looting the place for supplies, return back to Juan.
- Follow Juan back to Clara’s camp
USE THE WORKBENCH TO ‘RESOLVER’ YOUR WEAPONS
- After the camp scene, you will now be taught how to upgrade your weapons
- Use the workbench and upgrade your FAL and MS16S
Find Juan Cortez and bring him to our camp
He’s unstable, an alcoholic, and we can’t do this without him. You’ll find him in the fishing village. Bring Juan back to the cause, Dani.