Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Du or Die
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Juan of a Kind
- NEXT MISSION: Fire and Fury
- REWARDS: +100 Guerrilla Experience, Hamilton Khaki Field (*3 Wrist Gear)
- RANK: Rank 1
- QUEST GIVER: Juan Cortez
TALK TO JUAN’S CONTACT
- Head east of the map in order to find the radio tower
- At the base of the radio tower you can find scraps of metal. If you climb to the top of the tower you can find Supremo Bond (Resolver Materials)
- Anyway Juan will tell us to continue along the track to find his contact
- There is also a Horse Pickup here, in order for you to call your horse, should you be without a vehicle right now. The default horse that is available at the start of the game is the La Palmera
- Continue heading towards the yellow quest marker, it will take you up a hill.
- Here we will find Juan’s contact, Raiza. We will now be given a Parachute
- After the conversation, follow Raiza
- When we arrive we will be given a tutorial on Bribing Double Agents. Though this only works when your weapons are successfully holstered.
- When you bribe this nearby guard, he will reveal the locations of 6 new weapon caches. These will now be added to your map
- Now head inside the building, there isn’t much here so just continue climbing up the ladder to reach the very top
- Raiza will now teach us how to scout out enemies using our phone. This will reveal their potential weakness, which at this point seems to be Armor Piercing Rounds
STEAL THE DEPLETED URANIUM
- We now need to infiltrate the nearby enemy base. So use your Parachute (Circle Button – Playstation) and lets go!
- Whilst in the base try and locate Cpt. Gabriel Alvarez, who will be holding the Armory Key
- You can then find the Armory on the ground floor, outside of the building, by a security camera.
- In the Armory you can also find a chest with Yaran SR-A inside it
- Then when you are ready inspect the large crate to find 250 Depleted Uranium
DELIVER THE DEPLETED URANIUM TO JUAN
- Whilst speaking to Juan, the communications will be cut off. We must now return to Juan with the uranium
- Leave the Armory and head to the top, use your Parachute to escape any potential hostility.
- When you are out of the combat zone, use the map and fast travel to Clara’s camp.
- A scene will then trigger when you approach Juan
- We will now be given the Tostador and Exterminador
USE THE WORKBENCH TO BUILD A GADGET
- Use the Workbench and add a gadget to the Exterminador
Your first mission Dani, get excited… and don’t die.
I need you to steal a thing for me. There’s a contact you’ll meet who will tell you where to go and what to do. Any questions? No? Good.
- Far Cry 6 – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Far Cry 6 – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Far Cry 6 – Our Game Review
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Tower Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops (Tactical Pistol) Schematic - 5th December 2022