Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Fire and Fury
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Du or Die
- NEXT MISSION: Fuel the Revolution
- REWARDS: +100 Guerrilla Experience
- RANK: Rank 1
- QUEST GIVER: Clara Garcia
- Head to the quest marker, south east of the map and you will be able to find the Tostador Supremo here
- Continue along the path and use the zipline at the end to reach the other side
- From here use the Parachute and head to your current objective
- Here we will meet Julio
- We will receive both the Fuego Mitts and Hazmat mask, equip them both by accessing the menu and heading to the Arsenal section.
- When you are ready, you will now need to follow Julio.
- Julio will lead us up some ladders where we can scout out our next objective.
- Use the zipline to reach the lower ground.
SABOTAGE THE VIVIRO NUEVE PLANTATION
- We will now get to test out the Tastador by burning the plants and yellow tanks, which will blow up on impact so attack those from a distance.
- Basically at this point you will need to cause as much damage using the Tastador as possible, there will be a damage percentage at the top left of the screen, when this reaches 100% the objective will be complete.
- There are civilians here and the game will tell you this if you happen to attack them, try to refrain from doing so.
- Whilst we are here, there are several items that we can find and collect such as Recycled Glass and Gasolina which can be used for weapon improvements and upgrading camp facilities
- Report back to Julio to end the mission
Follow Julio’s lead and destroy the Viviro prison camp, Dani.
You and Julio are going to attack the prison camp. Burn it to the ground with the Supremo, Juan gave you. We need to hit Castillo where it hurts and send a message that Libertad is still in the fight.